Monday, March 14, 2011

Zumba!

Our workplace rocks, right... We have many benefits, and one of them is a fully equipped gym (newly renovated). There is a full line of classes offered throughout the week, and since last week, a Zumba class!

Don't know about you, but I'm pretty much as white as can be when it comes to dancing.... hehe. I have rythm (from my years of playing piano and being harrassed by my metronome) but I can't seem to get my body to "shake it" and "jiggle it" (well, I take that back, everything does jiggle and it's scary!) like the instructor... She makes this looks guuuuud baby! :)

So, today, I tried it. It's actually lots of fun, even if you have no clue what you're doing! hah! My BFF and I tried it for the first time. Let me tell ya... it'll work ya! phew... I'm sure we burnt some serious calories...


I definitely didn't have the energy I wanted to fully get myself going, but with time I think I could enjoy this... Have you ever tried it?
PS: I would get my butt kicked to next week if my Physical Therapist found out I exercised on my bad ankle, so don't tell.... shhhh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment