Wednesday, March 9, 2011

There's something about tea...


A few years back, I discovered how much I trully enjoy drinking tea. So much in fact, that my boyfriend got me this awesome Chinese teapot and super yummy Lychee tea from the Mountain View Tea Village (awesome place BTW, you should check them out!).

Anyway... After enjoying that tea and discovering the many health benefits to drinking tea, well it became yet another of my favorite obsessions... Besides yarn, of course.


my own monster...


Now, I can't live through a day without tea, or else... major crabbiness occurs... WARNING! hehe...


Today, browsing... I mean, working really hard during business hours (ahem...), I found the best and super coolest coaster! Yes, I have a serious dorky side, it's ok... I don't plan on getting help for it.


Anyone who knows me, knows I can have a bit of an attitude... oh come on, I'm really not that horrible, most of the time... hehe...


Can't wait to get my coaster.... and warn people!

No comments:

Post a Comment