Monday, March 7, 2011

30-day picture challenge...

Normally I wouldn't be one to follow the crowd and get on board of a challenge like that... It's just not really my thing, but I do enjoy watching others' postings... that said, I gave in this time around and started the 30-day picture challenge.... could be fun, right?


The "game" started simple, post a picture of yourself with 10 facts... ok, no big deal, I can do that, right.... hehe.

So, here I am, day 4.... post a picture of "your night".... uh, what is that? my artistic interpretation of what night is? Since I wasn't sure, I took it literarily: what do I do in the evenings....

For me, ya, simple enough.... Play with yarn, sip tea, watch some TV and read my kindle... Boring, I know, but that's what I call a good relaxing evening... So, that's what I posted...





Then, I thought.... People are gonna think I'm a dork. Well, they most likely already do, if they even know me just a tad... but how boring is my little life, HA!

Anyhoo... what do you think, maybe you think I'm boring, or... maybe you're a busy mom/worker bee who would really looooove a mellow night like mine?

My evening always has to include something about yarn.... Whether crocheting, knitting or shopping for new yarn, or visting my favorite shop, Green Planet Yarn.
As the evening progresses, I love having a nice cup of hot tea, most often from my stash of Chinese herbal teas... even if the weather is warm, it relaxes me and helps me with late night cravings... after watching some of my favorite TV shows, I can then shup down and go read for a while before passing out.... ahhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment