Friday, December 2, 2011

Crafty, crafty....

My office hosts a craft fair twice a year and I decided to participate this winter. I was quite excited as I had seen the fair before, and no one really had any crochet/knitted items.

I therefore had to get busy making projects, more projects and holy cow, some more too! LOL

I had a nice size table ready for me when I arrived, that morning, at 7:15AM.... Who ever thought I would be awake at that time, really doesn't know me!
I proceeded to set up my items, hoping for a successful day.



I had potholders, beanies, gloves, ornaments, scarves, washcloths and a good selection of newborn beanies/booties.....

I had a BLAST! I made pretty decent money, I must say.... I even got a couple of custom orders....

All the crafters who sign up are super talented, so it was great to walk around, see everyone's tables and get some tips on how to be a successful seller...

oddly enough, no one purchased any of the newborn sets, but all the beanies and scarves are gone!





Now, I'm ready to focus on Christmas presents, making presents and getting ready for the holidays.... In fact, I think I might bake this weekend.... I saw a recipe for Nutella cookies that looks "oh-so-delish"!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Sounds like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete